Happy Anniversary! Isn't it crazy looking at family pictures then, and then looking at them now and realizing that your family has now doubled? I just don't feel that old yet. I hope you two have a great day!
For those of you who use Google reader, we have created another blog (http://kims-updates.blogspot.com/) where I will post when I update our private blog.
Our Family
Nicholas Quotes
While trying to get the kids in bed and to stop playing, Nicholas yells out, "I am innocent." Which he was not. 12/26/2009
Tonight while we were trying to figure out where we were in the scriptures (we really need to bookmark it), Shay was asking where we were and Nicholas said, "We are on the leopards (lepers) again." (10/11/09)
"Em, don't do stuff like that, it makes me have to look over at you."
Emilie's Words and Phrases
"Let's boogie." She was saying this tonight as she was tackling Nicholas on the floor. It was hilarious! 12/28/2009
"I be your's friend, mommy!" (She said this as she came running over to me to give me a hug)
"Wait a minute."
"Hold still mama." (while she is pretending to do my hair)
"I help mine self." (Wanting to put her own toothpaste on her toothbrush.)
Running toward us at Nicholas' soccer game: "I fast."
The other night I was in Emilie's room singing to her before bedtime. I was using her big pink dog as a pillow and taking up a good portion of it. She came to lay down by and pushed my head over while saying, "scoot."
She calls Nicholas, Nicky. (She is the only one that can call him this. Nicholas is just harder to say.)
"What doing mommy?"
When you tell her something like, "We are going to have lunch first," she responds with, "k." (I wish I could record it and put in on here, it is really cute.)
"Daddy go?" She asks this whenever she notices someone is missing in our family. The other day (8/19/09) I took just her on some errands with me. The whole time she was asking, "where daddy go?" "where Nicky go?" She was very concerned that they were not with us.
15 comments:
cute!! you look so young!congrats!
Happy Anniversary!!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it crazy looking at family pictures then, and then looking at them now and realizing that your family has now doubled? I just don't feel that old yet. I hope you two have a great day!
Happy anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I was on my mission then so I didn't get to be there, so it was fun to see pictures!
I can't believe that Shay hasn't aged a day since those pictures were taken 6 years ago. What's his secret?
Wow! 6 years! Happy Anniversary! Adam and I barely had our 6th anniversary too on the 2nd. You guys are really cute in those pictures!!
Just so you know, neither of you has aged a day! Six years, no big deal, you haven't changed one bit!
You are a beautiful bride-still! What nice pictures; you guys still look as young and great together as ever. Six years???? Really??? Crazy.
love ya
You're still in your youth! Look at the wonderful things you've done together. Love your little family :)
Happy anniversary! Your wedding pictures are beautiful. You looked like a very happy bride. And six years later you still are!
That was a cold day...I remember fondly. What great memories! Happy Anniversary a few days late.
How wonderful that day was! It was great! Congratulations on 6 great years! Happy Anniversary a bit late. :) You guys have blessed my life! :)
Congrats! I can't believe there was no snow in January...well actually I guess I can! lol
Happy Anniversary, you cute couple!
Congrats! By the way, I love the last picture.
Post a Comment