Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Guest Appearance: Nicholas

Nicholas came to me a little bit ago and said, "Take a picture of this so I can put it on my blog." So I took the picture and here it is. Since he doesn't have his own blog (even though he wants his own, but he's 4) he is making a guest appearance on my blog. So without further ado here is his post:


gyfyftyryyyryyttttyrtrtyrttryyyeyyeyegnjbbbhjhhvbugygyguygugggggggjuujuuguhuuuughhhhh


elephhant goes to the zoo
nicholas hhhhhy
yo yotes

Nicholas did type these words in above by himself.
I just told him which letters he needed to find.


hghgyyhuhuyg hhgguguygy kkkk

kkkkkhhhggughyghghghggughgh
hgghgghghggh


kkknjnjnbnbnn


When he got done typing he said he needed some more pictures because "I can't have like just one on there."

Watching the snow. Just an ordinary gift bag sitting on the couch?
Nope! (Nicholas hid under here all by himself. He wasn't very happy when daddy took it off of him.)It then became a back pack.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I spy with my little eye, a bunch of words Nicholas spelled all by himself - yo! try hug bug eye guy, huh! Hey Nicholas, do you really have all that snow over there in Utah? Bring some to Colorado with you on Monday, okay? Love, Grandma

Kerstin Daynes said...

Hey Nicco...William is so excited to see you. He keeps talking about playing with "Sick". And, he loves telling people that your nickname for him is "Peanut"...it makes him laugh every time.

See you on Monday night!!

Megan B ♥ said...

I can't wait until a few years from now when I can say "I knew him when..."

Katy said...

He's too cute and clever for words!