Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Funny

This top comic I was emailed about a year ago and thought I would add it on again. (click on them to enlarge)This one I found this morning in my parents newspaper. Made me have an early morning giggle. Hope it brings a giggle to your afternoon (or whenever you are reading this).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hope you're enjoying your time at your parents' house! These comics made me chuckle...and I love Nicholas's blog debut. What a cutie.

sheena said...

Cute pictures. I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. I have been a little out of it! I like all your Christmas pictures and Nicholas' post. I haven't seen you in ages! Hope you are doing well!