I am once again just archiving all of the Nicholas quotes off to the side in case I get print my blog up someday.
"No I amn't going to do that." (Amn't is a word that Nicholas has made up on his very own. Makes me chuckle every time he says it.)
"Now that's what I call a snack!!" (After licking the powdered sugar off of his fingers. I had left some on a plate after I made some chocolate frosting for the real snack...graham crackers and frosting...it was one of those days I needed some chocolate, so I made it into "snack.")
Mom: "Nicholas, you are fast." Nicholas: "Yeah, I'm fascinating!"
"Em!! Be careful, you could get injured!"
"I came out because I didn't know how much trouble I would be in?" (One of our bedtime battles, I told him that if he came out of his room he would be in big trouble.)
Dad, how many times do I have to tell you not to eat so many of those?"
Nicholas: "I'm fetching a pail of water." Dad: "Well, you need to go to your room for resting time." Nicholas: "Okay, after I fetch this."
"I swear there was something in there."
"What is that stink in my nose?" (I had opened our pantry where the garbage is and it was needing to be taken out.)
Looking through the movie case: "Pirates might be a little intense for me, huh dad?"
"We'll have to go there again sometime soon, because if we don't, I'll be like screaming at you." (Talking about the Discovery Gateway when he saw the pictures on the blog.)
"I know you're trying to torture each other out there." (We were in the family room debating who was going to be the lucky one to help Nicholas in the bathroom, I lost.)
"Did you hear our conversation over there?"
"I pretty much thinked of it myself."
Talking to daddy about daddy's mints: "If you let me eat the last one, I'll let you buy some more."
Playing an Uno game that was taking a little too long: "I'm soooo done playing this game." And he threw his cards on the floor. (I really wanted to play with a milk box I had given to Em to play with)
"Mom, I can do this. I know all about bugs. I can do this" (Speaking of taking care of the ants that have decided to come inside our home. Apparently they like food crumbs on the rug under our table. Out comes the vacuum)
"Debel (devil) cavities, go away!"
"Mom, you know that cup I've been drinking out of for years..."
"You caught me right on schedule."
"You're distracting me from what I'm doing."
Talking to our neighbors who got home at the same time as us one night: "We pretty much left my dad's office. And I got this drink."
"I feel so sorry for you Kerstin." (Said this to her while she was cleaning up lotion that he had squirt all over her carpet)
"I get your point mom."
"I didn't know when babies were little that they have tongues." (Said while looking at Emilie with her tongue sticking out.)
"I'm not done making it, I'm telling you dude."
Dad: "So, do you remember what the brother of Jared was building?" Nicholas: (without skipping a beat) "Spaceships!!"
"See how I'm pulling on my body and it's not coming off for some reason."
"Now here's the deal how we'll sneak out there. "
"I've been cooking for years!"
Said to Mom (after I told him he couldn't have any more root beer float): "I'm mad about you right now."
"There are lots of things in this world I want to see."
"This is hurting my brain to clean up."
Sitting on the toilet: "I had a prophecy in here...I stuck my bum in the water and I thought to myself, it'll dry, that was my prophecy."
Nicholas to Dad: "Dad are you staying home for your birthday tomorrow?" Dad: "I can't, I teach all day, but I'll be home the next day, Friday." Nicholas: "People stay home on their birthdays, that's how it works."
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Nicholas quotes Archive #2
Posted by Kim at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i can't even handle how cute he is! and how mature his conversations seem to be!! hope you guys had fun on your vaca. jude was sick and had pink eye, so i didn't get to church last week...it was really fun!
i bet him and mark (marc?) have some interesting conversations. they are both so intelligent!
Post a Comment