Tonight, after bath, I was trying to get Nicholas to get into his pajamas. He gets distracted easily, so I kept having to remind him. I left him to the task while I went into Emilie's room to straighten up some toys. A minute or two later he came in (my back was to him at first) and said, "Mom, I got my jammies on!" I turned around to see this (bottoms on the top and tops on the bottom):
I didn't say anything for a second, so he said, "Nice, huh?" I, of course, couldn't help but laugh at this silly kid. After I took a picture of him he asked me if I was going to put it on my blog labeled as "nice." Too smart.And I have to include some pictures of Emilie too!
This particular evening she was determined to get Nicholas' Thomas swimsuit on. She tried and tried, I finally helped her to put it on. She usually can get her right leg in the pant leg, her right shoe on, but she hasn't figure out the left leg yet.

And just a cute smile from just yesterday. I love this picture. And this is her favorite little sweatshirt to wear. She loves that it has a cat on it and she growls at it.


1 comments:
Boy, he's got your number! A few weeks ago, Kinley said something funny and when I laughed, she said, "Ha ha ha! That is SO going on the blog!"
Post a Comment