Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Snack

I just have to share...


this
plus these

makes a very yummy snack.

Almost without fail there is sometime during each day that I crave something sweet (usually in the evening when we are just veggin'). I have decided that this is my snack of choice for now (instead of the chocolate, candy or ice cream that calls quite loudly). There is something about putting these two things together that is just yummy.

First, it has to be the Creamy Strawberry (this is the only flavor I have tried it with) yogurt that comes in the big tub. Add a few soy nuts* for a little crunch and a bit of salty flavor...and you have yourself a very yummy snack.

The best part of this snack, packed full of protein. Check out soy nuts (and no, I am not getting paid to advertise for soy nuts or Yoplait, maybe I should consider that).

*I had not had soy nuts until my sister introduced them to me. At first I wasn't so sure about them, but then I found myself going back for more. Then I found myself finding them on the shelf at Costco to bring back home.

4 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

I need to give this snack a try. I LOVE to put granola on my yogart and lately I've really been in to putting frozen berries on it too...but now I think I'll have to try soy nuts

Marci Ward said...

Thanks for the tip. My recent fav is a sliced apple with some raw almonds mixed in...one bite apple...one yummy crunch of almondy goodness...yummy.

daisy deb said...

costco...wow...you really do like them! :>)

Megan B ♥ said...

Ahem... I've never heard of soy nuts. How ignorant am I?