Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, April 24, 2009

Big Shoes and Bikes

I haven't been blogging as much lately, but I am going to make a come back. I finally had time to sit down and get all my pictures ready. So I am hoping to get them all blogged now.


First off I have to put a funny Nicholas quote up for the evening that made us giggle. We were out running errands tonight and on our way home trying to decide what to eat for dinner. Nicholas was convinced that he needed chicken nuggets and fries. Shay asked him if he wanted a Kid Cuisine (Nicholas has had one before and Shay told him that they are all nasty). To that Nicholas replied, "Dad, you told me all of them are nasty." Shay then said, "I am glad you listened to me and remembered." To which Nicholas said, "Yeah, I am going to listen to you for 1 week (and then chuckled). I guess we better get as much in as we can in the next week.


I just thought these pictures of Nicholas with Shay's shoes on were really cute.

We got the kids bikes for the summer and as you can see from Nicholas' smile, he is pretty excited. He loves to go out and ride and is very good about putting on his helmet. In fact, he won't even get on his bike until he has his helmet on.
Emilie is still experimenting with how best to ride hers.
And one additional picture I just thought was cute. We had purchased some new buckets for food storage and Emilie found another use for them.
More to come soon!

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

looks like nicholas has some big shoes to fill:) Nice bikes.

Megan B ♥ said...

My kids are just getting into riding their bikes this year. Last year Kinley didn't like it much after falling off of it a few times and Tanner only pushed his big wheel. It's so exciting that he's finally RIDING it! Thanks for reminding me that I need to take pics of it :)