So I have to put this funny story on here from my little nephew William because it just makes me giggle. So he is our guest quote of the day. The other night Kerstin had gotten Bedtime Stories for the two of them to watch as "his" movie for the night. They began watching it and about 5 minutes into the movie he said, "Why are there people in my movie?" He is so used to watching cartoon movies that he just could not figure out why these live people were in his movie. Makes me giggle every time I think about it. There could be a journal made from all the things that he says too. Funny kid. Must run in the blood.
And now onto catching up on photos....
This photo just made me chuckle. I had Nicholas get out the skillets for cooking dinner and this is how he put them on the stove top. Don't worry, I turned them to the back before I started cooking.
Nicholas drew our family.
And now onto catching up on photos....
This photo just made me chuckle. I had Nicholas get out the skillets for cooking dinner and this is how he put them on the stove top. Don't worry, I turned them to the back before I started cooking.
Not the greatest picture because Emilie is blown out, but this is Emilie telling me the water is hoootttt.






6 comments:
Emilie is hot stuff in those glasses. Too cute!
The yogurt/ soy nut snack in your other post sounds yummy. I never thought of combining the two, I'll have to try that.
That is a very funny story about William. Love it. And cute pictures.
cute pics, love the bikes, shoes, and glasses!
Great pix!
Oh they are so cute! ;)
Love the sun glasses!
Post a Comment