Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silly Faces

I am still playing catch up from the middle of March. But here are the many silly faces of Nicholas, all of which were in the same sitting. Some of them are bright or out of focus, but they were too cute so I had to include them

Disclaimer: 1. do not mind his dirty shirt, I think it was applesauce and maybe a few other things. 2. Yes, his shirt is on backward. That is his trademark. He puts it on, I tell him its backwards, he runs away when I try to help him turn around.
little bit of a double chin there.
Emilie was trying her hardest to be just like her brother, she loves to be just like him
This was the same day, but earlier. I cannot remember what Nicholas ate, maybe a moose bar, and this is what his face ended up looking like afterward. Looks like he's practicing to see what kind of beard and mustache he will like someday.
I think this picture is too cute!

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Cute kids. I love all their silly faces and I think Nicholas will look very good in a mustache/beard one day;)

Kira said...

And I love the beard picture too! I too think Nicholas could pull off having a beard one day, very handsome!