Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Emilie!!

Yesterday, the 27th, was Emilie's birthday. She is now our big 2 year old! How time flies. We can hardly believe that she is already 2. She is such a joy to have in our family and we love her more and more everyday. Here are just a few pictures from her big day yesterday. The kids and I are in Vail, Colorado with my family (Shay stayed home because of school and work). So she was able to enjoy her birthday with a lot of my family. We had a fun day! I will have to post more pictures of the day when I get more of a chance (right now I can hear everyone upstairs getting breakfast)

Here she is sitting in the window seat being just as cute as ever!
Dancing in her new ballet shoes that Grandma and Grandpa Barker gave her. She was so excited when she pulled these out of the bag.
Big smiles from a 2 year old!
Laying on the floor being cute, still wearing her ballet shoes with her pajamas. The whole way down the stairs to get her jammies on she said, "No shoes off."
And here is a video of Emilie dancing in her shoes.



More pictures to come later!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

so cute! i can't believe she's two! i love her little ballet slippers. happy happy birthday emilie!

we were going to invite you to play today but i guess you're not here. we'll have to get together when you get back.

Shannon said...

What a little sweetheart she is! Happy birthday, my little Emilie friend...
and I hope you're enjoying your fun trip! When you get back we will have to plan our talk session so I can hear all about your fun and latest adventures.

Michelle said...

She is getting so big so fast! Wowza. And she is cute!

Katy said...

She is adorable. I see a future tap dancer...great footwork already! :)

Henderson Family said...

That is a super cute dance!! I still can't believe she's two. Katie Marie turned two just last summer. WOW, time flies so fast!!!

sheena said...

Happy Birthday Emilie! So sad when they turn TWO...now they are no longer a baby but a toddler. Good thing they are still adorable! Cute slippers. Staucie would be jealous.

Megan B ♥ said...

Happy birthday, Emi! I can't believe she is TWO already! What in the WORLD??

Julie said...

She's so cute! Happy Birthday, Emilie!