As of late, we get so excited when there is a new Mormon Message on our church's website. If you have not watched any of these, we would highly recommend them. I just watched the newest one that is up today. I love the spirit that comes with watching them and the messages that are portrayed. The best part is that Nicholas and Emilie (mostly Nicholas) get excited to watch them too. On Sunday we sat around the laptop as a family and watched several of them. The whole time Nicholas was begging for his favorite one. Below is posted the newest one and then Nicholas' favorite. (Sorry that they go over into the sidebar, these ones tend to do that for some reason)
Newest One:
Nicholas' favorite:
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Mormon Messages
Posted by Kim at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those are good. I also love the spirit that is brought while watching those.
Thanks Nicholas for sharing your favorite. Grandma Barker hasn't seen this one and I love it, too.
Post a Comment