Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home Depot Smart Aleck

Last night we went to Home Depot to grab a few things. While there we were looking at dimmer switches. The kids were running around like crazy pulling things off the shelves. We told them that if they didn't leave the stuff on the shelves they would have to get in the cart. Then, I was crouched down looking as something lower on a shelf and Nicholas kept bumping me with his body (and I had asked him to stop a couple of times). I then told him that if he didn't stop doing it he would have to get in the cart. Then he said, "Wow, there's lots of choices on how to get in the cart." Of course we laughed at our little smart aleck.

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

That one is hilarious!!! Oh the choices.

Megan B ♥ said...

Snicker, snicker. That kid cracks me up.