These both were too good to just put over on his quote list. I had to make sure that they were seen.
Today at lunch, I had a grilled cheese sandwich made with Kraft Singles (the best way to have a grilled cheese, the only way to use Kraft singles). Nicholas decided he wanted a piece of cheese plain with his dino nuggets. A few bites into eating it he says, "Mom this cheese is plastic cheese."
Then tonight, we were sitting on the couch as a family. Nicholas was happily playing on Shay's ipod touch when he said, "Dad, can we go in my room so I can show you this while I'm playing it, it's quieter in there." Mom and Dad: "It's pretty quite out here." Nicholas, to mom: "No it's not, especially since you're talking." I was unaware I was so noisy when I talked. Now I know.
Today at lunch, I had a grilled cheese sandwich made with Kraft Singles (the best way to have a grilled cheese, the only way to use Kraft singles). Nicholas decided he wanted a piece of cheese plain with his dino nuggets. A few bites into eating it he says, "Mom this cheese is plastic cheese."
Then tonight, we were sitting on the couch as a family. Nicholas was happily playing on Shay's ipod touch when he said, "Dad, can we go in my room so I can show you this while I'm playing it, it's quieter in there." Mom and Dad: "It's pretty quite out here." Nicholas, to mom: "No it's not, especially since you're talking." I was unaware I was so noisy when I talked. Now I know.

2 comments:
What a treat! I came to check in and voila! I had three new posts to catch up on. Loved them all, and as always I loved the Nicholas quotes. I also eagerly anticipate Emilie quotes, soon to come, I am sure :) I do miss my Kimberly friend. I hope all is well. Ryan and I were talking the other day and saying how good of a person and friend you really are. It made me happy. Happiness is: friendship :).
Funny kid!!!
Post a Comment