Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Funny Emilie

Tonight Emilie was laying in between our couch and the recliner. I was reaching down to tickle her. She was letting out great laughs and having the grandest time. I stopped and she said, "Tickle me again!" I leaned over and asked, "Where do you want me to tickle you? (meaning legs, stomach, armpits, etc)" She thought about it for a second and said, "Kitchen. Tickle me kitchen." Then she got up and went and laid on the kitchen floor. Funny, funny girl.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it! The kitchen is the perfect place to be tickled...nice choice, little Em. :)

Katy said...

I laughed...thanks!

Kalli said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!

Julie said...

That is so funny! She's adorable!

Henderson Family said...

That is so cute!!!