There was a day back at the beginning of September that these particular sprinklers in our neighborhood were on for a good 20 minutes. Perhaps to allow these little boy the opportunity of a lifetime...to run through them. They were all playing in between our buildings until one of them got the idea that it would be fun and this is what it turned in to. They had SO much fun. I Monday, October 5, 2009
All Wet
There was a day back at the beginning of September that these particular sprinklers in our neighborhood were on for a good 20 minutes. Perhaps to allow these little boy the opportunity of a lifetime...to run through them. They were all playing in between our buildings until one of them got the idea that it would be fun and this is what it turned in to. They had SO much fun. I Posted by Kim at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
That is so fun that Nicholas has a lot of little friends around. Dawson is really missing that.
I will have to check out Kerstin's website, how brave of her! But with her aspect on the subject I'm sure she will help many people.
How much fun for those little boys!! I always think that our ward is full of ALL little girls but I guess I just have to look a few years older and there's all the boys.
i saw the pictures brad took and couldn't stop smiling. so, so cute!! i love how much fun these boys have together. i need to post our pics, too.
Post a Comment