Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, August 2, 2010

Look How Big I'm Getting

Starting with Nicholas we have always taken a picture of our kids in this blue chair each month of their first year. I guess we'll have to make sure we keep this chair around until we're done having kids so they all get to have these pictures of themselves.

Here are Carter's first 3 months:

One Month OldTwo Months Old (there were some other cute ones so I had to include those too)
Three Months Old (he had just sneezed so his eyes
are all red and he was getting over his first cold)

6 comments:

Katy said...

He is adorable Kim! I love that you do this with all your kids. It is fun to see how they change each month. Such a good idea.

Marci Ward said...

He is getting big. I can see a lot of Nicholas in him. But I must say our little matthew has him beat on the double chin! I love the cake you did for Em's birthday. So creative. Wish we were closer.

Brittney said...

That is cool that you have that blue chair for all the pics. He is sure growing.

Carolyn said...

yay for pictures and posts!!! What cute kids you have!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

He IS getting so big!!!!

daisy deb said...

cute!!!