Because I'm so behind on my blogging, I'm just going to post the pictures in months so it makes it easier. And it makes it easier because there are so many I want to share. You'll notice that my pictures are a little Carter heavy.
These first few are actually from the end of April when Carter was born.
I love this one of Shay looking at Carter. Such a tender moment. This was the morning after he was born. Shay stayed with me that first night and then went home to get the kids and bring them back.
These first few are actually from the end of April when Carter was born.
I love this one of Shay looking at Carter. Such a tender moment. This was the morning after he was born. Shay stayed with me that first night and then went home to get the kids and bring them back.
He's home!! And he's learned how to wave already. The kids were (and still are) so enamored with him. The loved for me to lay him on the floor and they would have what is called "Carter's play time" with him. In those first few weeks they would always ask me when Carter's play time would be.
Grandpa Barker came for a visit as well. Which we loved! And oddly enough, I don't have a picture of my mom with Carter in those first few days. Don't know how I let that one slip by.
Shay always makes fun of me because I love to get pictures of my sleeping babies. He says, "Why don't we take pictures when they're awake?" I just love a peaceful sleeping baby. And I even love my older ones sleeping too. I love to sneak in and watch them sleep. They just look so angelic.
We thought this was funny. Carter had found his hand to suck on,but one of his fingers escaped and went up his nose.
Meeting cousin William for the first time. He came in disguise that day. He was super excited to meet Carter as evidenced by his huge smile. (which I highly recommend) and the kids wanted to taste test them.
Emilie always loved to hold him and still does. Look how little he is. His clothes are huge on him. The outfit no longer fits him.
June coming soon....





















2 comments:
Precious little grandchildren!
love the pics!!!!
Post a Comment