he got an 86!!!!
Yahoo!!!
Way to go Shay, I am so proud of you!!!
Shay spent soooooo much time studying for this test and it paid off. The day of the test he was hoping to just get in the 70s somewhere, but he did much better than that (I knew he would).
Now we start the applying process and waiting to see what happens.
Yahoo!!!
Way to go Shay, I am so proud of you!!!
Shay spent soooooo much time studying for this test and it paid off. The day of the test he was hoping to just get in the 70s somewhere, but he did much better than that (I knew he would).
Now we start the applying process and waiting to see what happens.

13 comments:
Way to go, Shay!
Awesome! That's wonderful! Way to go, Shay! :)
Yay! Congrats Shay!
Wow, this is GREAT news! Congrats to you guys; I hope you get to celebrate. Thanks for keeping us posted; what an accomplishment!
Sweet- good work Shay! So where are you applying? Is there a program in Vegas? If there is you should apply here :-)
Awesome news!!!
Congratulations! That is so wonderful!
Wow, Congrats! I am excited to hear what the future has in store for you guys!
congrats! What a blessing! :)
great job, shay! what a relief to have that over!
This is wonderful news! Congrats Shay!!!
This is really fantastic news! We are so so so happy for you!! Looking forward to finding out where this journey takes you!
Yes that is AWESOME! It's great when you get what you expect/want, but even better to get higher than you expect! Way to go!
Post a Comment