Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just Some Fun

The kids and I had a little fun at Carter's expense today, but he looks pretty happy about it, doesn't he? (I think he's actually happy because I got down and was taking a picture of him) He actually wasn't. I think it bothered him to have them on there because he started crying so we had to take them off.

He makes a pretty cute spike head though.
Here he comes to get me. All the other pictures turned out
blurry because he was too close to me.
Emilie and I had some fun with her hair the other day. Looking a bit festive.
It was super cute on her. I got the idea from here.
And last, but certainly not least. Nicholas went with cousin William to a PBS kids club thing a couple of weeks ago and they got their faces painted. He looks pretty fierce, doesn't he?

8 comments:

Diane said...

And,I suspect the paleontologist's name for this prehistoric creature is. . . . . . . Nichlatosaurus!

Kerstin Daynes said...

Those heart twisties look familiar...a bunch of girls in our ward had them in their hair on Sunday. I wonder why :) They look best of all in Em's hair though!

Brittney said...

Super cute spike head, super cute hair and super fierce dinosaur!!!

Shannon said...

Wow! Love Em's hair! Carter looks adorable. And Nicholas knows how to roar! Looks like you've been enjoying the little things, and I love that. It makes me happy :)

Katy said...

So, Carter is so cute! I thought that when you made your last post but I forgot to say it then. He has an adorable smile. Emilie's hair is awesome. Very festive. And, I love Nicholas's dinosaur. It is really cool how his mouth is the dinosaur's mouth.

Julie said...

Those darts on Carter made me laugh out loud! So funny! And Emilie's hair is darling! Nicholas looks pretty fierce, for sure.

Winters Outloud said...

Carter... the funniest thing I have seen all day! He is so cute!!!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, Carter is just TOO CUTE!!!! I can't stand it! I can't wait for my own little guy to get to that age . . wait actually I can wait. Because every stage goes by WAY TOO FAST, and I want to enjoy each one. But man, Carter is adorable.