Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shannon and Ryan

This is my beautiful friend Shannon. Shannon and I were roommates up at BYU-Idaho. She and I roomed together for two years, but our friendship did not end there, she and I continue to keep in touch even though it has been over ten years that we were there together. I count Shannon as one of my very dearest friends. When I think of her and the person that she is my heart smiles. She is one of the happiest people I know, she is kind, she is concerned for others, she is fun to be around, and the list could go on.
This is Shannon's husband Ryan. Ryan is equally as wonderful and awesome as Shannon. He is genuine in his conversations, always has something interesting to talk about, is also very kind, and is a very happy person as well.
Together Shannon and Ryan make a wonderfully happy and beautiful couple. These two have so much fun together. Even through the difficult times in life they continue to keep smiles on their faces.
Can't you just tell they have fun together...
Shannon and Ryan are looking to grow their family. In their words...

"We are also ready to grow our family. In fact, we've been ready for a while. Sometimes life has different plans, though. They haven't been what we were expecting, but they've been grand plans nonetheless. We've lived an amazing life so far. And now we're ready to add some more greatness. We feel that adoption is the way to grow our family, and are so looking forward to this fabulous adventure in our lives. "

I am a better person for knowing these two and I want to help them. Any child that comes to these two will be so loved and cared for. Shannon and Ryan are going to be the most wonderful parents.

If there is anyone that reads my blog that knows anyone looking to place a child for adoption, you can check out their adoption blog at the link below:


or there is a button on my sidebar that you can click on as well.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

i seriously feel so honored that you would take the time to do this for us, Kimberly. Not to mention feeling so blessed to have YOU as MY friend. I love you to the moon and back. Thank you, thank you, thank you!