Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Nicholas

Nicholas turns 7 tonight at 6:59. Can it really be that he is 7 years old? That seven years has flown by.

He went from being this...
To being our big 7 year old...
More photos and details to come later. We are grateful to have Nicholas in our family. He keeps us smiling and laughing!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICHOLAS!

Shannon said...

Dear Nicholas,

I remember when you were that itty bitty. You are one awesome seven year old. Have a happy birthday! And give your mama a hug from me.

Megan B ♥ said...

Unbelievable! What a big boy!!

Kira said...

Happy 7th Birthday Nicholas! I hope it was a great birthday!

Aarika said...

I can't believe he is 7 time sure does fly. Happy Birthday Nicholas!!!