The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
So here are 6 facts/habits about Kim:
1: Not a surprise to anyone I'm sure, but I love to bake. I love thinking up something to bake and I love the excitement of making it and then eating it. Sometimes I don't even feel like eating what I'm baking, I just feel like baking. (Most of the time though, I really want to eat it.) I'm really trying to cut down and only make something on Sunday, which Shay would love. We'll see if it ever happens. I got this love of baking from my mother who was baking a lot while we were growing up.
2: One of my weaknesses: cookie dough. I love to eat cookie dough, more than I do the actual baked cookie. When my mom was here to stay with us after Emilie was born, she made me some chocolate chip cookie dough (without the chocolate chips since I quit chocolate while nursing) just to snack on. This is because I hadn't been able to have it all pregnancy long because of the eggs. I think I ate the whole thing (which was only half a recipe) by myself. And I think I made cookie dough at least two or three more times within a month of Emilie being born, just to eat. Obviously I had missed making cookie dough to eat.
3: Like my sister-in-law Summer, I have become addicted to blogging. I'm always thinking of something fun I can do with my blog or the cute pictures I can put up. I'm wanting to take pictures just so I can blog them...that's what an addiction is.
4: Ever since Nicholas was born I have to check on him before I go to bed. And I do the same with Emilie now. I actually go in and check to make sure that they are breathing. Sometimes I even check more than once, maybe two or three times. I'll probably be checking until they leave or home to be on their own.
5: My new favorite food is Edamame beans. They are delicious you all should try them. Two suggestions if you try them...sprinkle them with kosher salt and don't eat the outside...it's not supposed to be eaten and not very good anyway.
6: Whenever there are brownies in our home or any kind of bar cookie in a 9x13, the row has to be cut completely straight. It's just not right if it's not straight and so it has to be fixed and not left that way. Shay likes to tease me and cut odd shapes out sometimes or go the wrong way in the pan.
I tag Kalli, Halee, Kristalyn, Diana and Cindy.
Monday, November 5, 2007
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Kim at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kim,
I love this tagging thing because I learn so many interesting things about my friends and family that I never knew. Thanks for playing along. We need to join bloggers anonymous I think! :) love ya
I too absolutely love cookie dough. Enter my membership to Costco. It is completely contingent on the fact that they have the big tubs of pre-made cookie dough. Ask Josh, I never actually make cookies. I have recently discovered oatmeal cranberry cookie dough, which is amazing. It almost makes me think I'm eating 'healthy' cookie dough, if there even is such a thing...
Post a Comment