Emilie is almost crawling. She was so close tonight. She actually moved her arm and kind of scooted a knee, but then fell flat. Nicholas and I were having fun encouraging her to come to us. Nicholas was even showing her how to crawl. It was really fun. She's just in her diaper because I noticed while she was taking a bath that she was being able to get up on her knees better. Her clothes seem to get in the way of getting up on her knees. I did assist her in getting up on her knees for this photo, but she really can do it herself too. 

Do you think she had success with the biter biscuit this time? (See previous post) It was everywhere, hence the reason she got a bath tonight. Good thing it all comes off with water.
More pictures to come soon. I just took them all of the camera tonight, now I just have to sort through all of them (there was one day I took 55 pictures, a little excessive maybe) and pick out the very cutest ones.I thought I would also direct you over the side bar where there are some new cute Nicholas quotes. He is so funny!! I'll have to put a video up of him saying "whatever."

3 comments:
Pretty soon she'll be following Nicholas around everywhere on her knees, and playing with his toys!
It was fun to chat a bit with you in the windy-sunshine today! Its true, you ARE a pro digital scrapbooker! What a talent to envy!!!
Wow! She is getting so big and beautiful. How fun. And those quotes from Nicholas are so great, so priceless.
Post a Comment