Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Funny Conversation

And yet another funny one from the day.

Dad: "I think you can get your clothes on (jammies) by yourself."
Mom: "I KNOW you can, I've seen you do it."
Nicholas: "I'm sorry mom, I don't remember how I did it."

What a character we have on our hands.

1 comments:

Alaina said...

He's so cute! I've said it before and I'll say it again - I can't WAIT until Adrie talks such fun things!

Hey - want to sneak away from mom-land for a little bit? Late notice I know, but I'm putting together an impromptu toenail painting party after the kids are in bed Thursday (yes, that's today by the time you prob get this) night. Come visit between 8-10 for a minute or the whole time, with a random group of ward ladies! I'm in 1269 Spencer (SouthWest Corner...)