This was at the beginning of June, but it is still funny to me, so I had to post about my cute little Nicholas (I know that's pretty much what all my posts are, but my days are filled with funnies from Nicholas and Emilie). We were getting ready one afternoon after lunch to go outside and walk to the grocery store to get something. I had asked Nicholas to put his shoes on and get ready to go. I went about doing some other things when he came running to me and said, "Mom, look what I did." I started to laugh...here's what he did....
So his Fenton pig got to wear Nicholas' sandals from last summer. Nicholas informed me that Fenton was going to be coming to the store with us and he was ready to go. Before we went we had to take a few more pictures.
And I wish that I would have taken my camera with me on our trek to the store. It was hilarious. Fenton got to play basketball (I think he almost became the basketball too, but I told Nicholas he would get all dirty if he through him around on the basketball court), he got to go down the fireman type pole at the park, he got to climb a tree and ride on top of the stroller. It was fun to see what Nicholas wanted to do with Fenton and would have made for some cute pictures, maybe next time. Maybe by the next time Fenton's feet will grow so that his shoes won't fall off so much along the way too.



2 comments:
Fenton is aging and learning quite nicely alongside his pal, Nicholas!
Grandma
What a lucky little piggie
Post a Comment