These are the pictures from the last batch of pictures off the camera...kind of random, some not. I have had my nose stuck in the book Twilight for the last week so I have neglected to put pictures up. I have taken the next batch off my camera and so I have a bunch more to post. But here are some to tie those of you over who are dying for some new ones (grandma's).
Nicholas was cleaning up his toy box's one night and came up with this creative idea. He had a name for it, but I didn't write it down and I can't remember it now.
Nicholas was cleaning up his toy box's one night and came up with this creative idea. He had a name for it, but I didn't write it down and I can't remember it now.
Emilie was having fun checking out what was behind the CD player. She kept high centering herself on her stomach to look back there.
I got a kick out of this picture. This is what I do to her hair before I gather it up for piggy tails. Just thought it looked kind of funny.
We have this metal thing that we can hold our pizza stone with. Nicholas found it in the drawer under the oven and was playing with it one day. Somehow Emilie got tangled up in it and Nicholas was holding on to it following her around the house like she was a dog.
Shay brought home this big sucker from a wedding luncheon that he filmed and Nicholas was so delighted. He loved it. He sucked on it for a couple of days until I got sick of it being on the counter top and threw it out...luckily he had forgotten about it. 
We decided to do a bubble bath for Nicholas and Emilie one evening. Emilie loved it except she kept sticking her face down in the bubbles to eat them and would come up with a face full of bubbles. Needless to say, we will wait until she's older to do bubbles with her again. 
I was trying to get some pictures for Emilie's baby book of her first teeth. This is what I got.
Emilie was having fun one evening playing in Nicholas' kitchen. We may have two little chef's on our hands one day.
She looks so big standing there "cooking." She was actually putting a spatula in a pan looking like she was stirring. It amazes me how they catch on to everything so quickly. Observant.





1 comments:
Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute! Don't you just love Twilight?!?! I just finished it the other day for the third time I think. I can't wait for the fourth book!
Post a Comment