Watch out Food Network...Nicholas is the next Food Network star (in 20 or so years). We had fun one Sunday after church and did a cooking show. It is Nicholas' first. We documented it well just in case he becomes a chef one day so that he can have demo material. His show will be called, "And That's How You Make It." This title comes from a while ago when we were having dinner and Nicholas demonstrated with his tortilla and whatever else we were having how to make a pizza and at the end of it he said, "And That's H0w You Make It." So here is his first official cooking show. We made Chocolate Cherry Cookies. Nicholas had been wanting to use the maraschino cherries he saw in the closet in some recipe so this is what we did. Mixing the ingredients together.
I am pretty positive when the cameras aren't rolling, all food network show hosts are behind the scenes licking their fingers like this.
Here she is crawling around awaiting the results of the cooking show. I just think this picture is funny.
And just some random pictures. I'm trying to play catch up so on the end of each organized post there may be a few randoms. This is Nicholas' floaty swimming suit. We found that whenever we went to the pool he would cling onto us with a death grip, so we got him this little swimsuit and he loves it. It was kind of funny though. The first time he wore it, he went and jumped right into the pool and still went under. He was a little disappointed when he came back up. He thought it was going to keep him above the water even when jumping in. Guess we didn't do enough explaining on that end of the deal.
And this was Nicholas' choice for breakfast one morning. He insisted on having corn. He absolutely loves corn. Enough that he'll eat it for breakfast.








4 comments:
Yum. . those look delicious. I wish I could of been in your audience too. :) And I want tickets when Nicholas has his own show.
This is so cute! :)
Kim! I'm so glad you found me on Facebook! Look at your cute kids! How old are they?? Check out our blog. Hope you don't mind that I'm adding you to my list of favorites! :) (Diana)
Will the star of "And That's How You Make It!" be featuring finger-lickin' "candy"-land recipes in the near future? Can't wait!
Post a Comment