I have been editing some pictures tonight, getting them ready to post and came across two that have been taken recently. The one below of Nicholas got me thinking about him and his tender little heart we have seen lately. I love to have small little glimpses at who my children are and are becoming. I have noticed that Nicholas has a tender little heart. He is concerned about others and their well-being. For example, the other day Emilie had to get immunizations at her doctor's appointment and he informed me on the way to the appointment that he would hold her hand. And sure enough he did...the minute she let out a scream he was there holding her arm with such a tender, compassionate look in his eyes. I love learning from my children, they are teaching me so much each day.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are right, those are both GREAT pix! Nothing makes me say "awwww" more than seeing Justin helping one of the kids with a simple task or having Kinley really reach out in compassion to Tanner.
cute pix for sure! I absolutely adore Em's ponytails! It was so cool to read about your 1/2 marathon again. Chris and I keep saying we're going to do a triathalon....we'll see if that really ever happens. Our goal to get up and exercise in the am is on hold due t the fact that we can't seem to get into bed before 11 or 12! Remember the good old days when our mom's had us in bed at 9!!! WAHOO!
What a cute daddy-daughter picture! We changed our address to carolynandschane.blogspot.com - sorry about the inconvenience =).
Post a Comment