A few weeks ago, I watched William for Kerstin and Joel so they could go to the temple on a ward assignment. We, as you will be able to tell from the pictures, had a great time.
William found the texture bin under Nicholas' bed with tissue paper in it. So we pulled it out. As you can tell he was excited to play in it.
And then stand in it.
William found the texture bin under Nicholas' bed with tissue paper in it. So we pulled it out. As you can tell he was excited to play in it.
And then stand in it.
I guess William did a lot of the pouring onto everyone's heads. We all participated, but I guess I just got pictures of him doing it.
I had to add this one because I think it is so funny that you can see Em's piggy tails in the bottom of the picture.
The next sequence of pictures are some fun ones of Emilie. I'm just intrigued with them. Wonder what is going on behind those eyes.
Yes, she was sporting just her shirt (with onesie underneath) and of course her shoes. This girl and her shoes. I have a picture I'll post soon of her in just a diaper and shoes. 

Yes she has a bit of a shiner in these pictures. She had gone up the hill outside our home and fell down the hill and landed on something. Sad day!
Here she is collecting things. She loves to go around picking things up and carrying them around with her.
This was the part of the evening where the boys were playing the tuning pipe and they were playing it so hard that spit was flying out of it. It was the job, of whomever wasn't playing it, to say "Ewwwww, gross!!!" when the spit came flying out. William did a great job and was very dramatic about this...laughing the whole time.








5 comments:
Wow! That sure looked like fun - but I bet that was a chore to clean up! You're definitely the cool aunt though!
I love the pictures. I'll have to remember tissue paper for the times I need some entertainment for Dawson. They looked like they were having so much fun!
Wow, that looks like so much fun; I hope you joined in on that! I know I would have.
So cute, all three of them. They are all growing so quickly...it is fun to see their excitement to learn and experience life.
the texture box...what a fun idea!!! looks like the boys had a lot of fun, and I love the pics of Em!
So cute. You guys are always doing creative things. I feel like I haven't really seen you for awhile. Let me know if you are bored and want to hang out.
Post a Comment