So this first picture is just cute. Emilie loves to read and one day she decided to just kick back and relax while she read.
She looks a little zombie like in this picture, but oh well. I was trying to take a picture of her in just her shoes and diaper. I think I was washing my hands after I had changed her diaper and in the meantime she found her shoes and wanted me to put them on before she got dressed. This girl and shoes...we are in trouble.
She looks a little zombie like in this picture, but oh well. I was trying to take a picture of her in just her shoes and diaper. I think I was washing my hands after I had changed her diaper and in the meantime she found her shoes and wanted me to put them on before she got dressed. This girl and shoes...we are in trouble.
Emilie loves to walk around with her bib on...not sure why, but she thinks it is fun. This day she wanted two put on...so I put one on the front and one and the back, she couldn't have been happier.
I had to include this one because she is just so cute walking around all excited and with her little tongue hanging out.
And I wonder where they get it from. This was another FHE episode with the song kits. If you want to see the other you can click here. We were supposed to be using the little maracas to sing The Wise Man and The Foolish Man, but Shay found some other uses. 


5 comments:
Those bibs? She's just accessorizing... what a little fashionista you have! That zombie pic of her is priceless! Kudos to Shay for allowing you to take such silly pictures, much less post them! Justin becomes so reserved if he sees the camera anywhere near my fingers!
fabulous! Ty saw the pics of you and Em and said....."Annie," apparently all girls will be Annie for the next little while! :>)
I think the pictures of Shay are hilarious. That is exactly something Cole would think of doing with those maracas. You can tell they are brothers!
It's also so cute that Emily is loving her books!
Sorry, I know how to spell Emilie's name!
How fun! I love seeing your little family on the world wide web!
Post a Comment