Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fifth Folder and Fifth Picture

My friend Sheena tagged me with this tag and it was one I could do quickly and not take too much time to do. So here is the 5th picture in the 5th folder in Nicholas' pictures (I have so many folders containing pictures, I need to combine them into one to make it easier on myself). This was taken in October of 2005 when Nicholas was a month away from being a 1 year old.

I will be posting more pictures and things soon. I have been out of blogging for a while. We went on vacation to Vail, Colorado with my family for a week, so there will be pictures of that to come and others that are still on the camera. There are something around 275 pictures on my camera to go through.