
Here is the part of the family that dressed up for Halloween. To my credit, Shay didn't decide to dress up until about 1 hour before we left for the trunk or treat. So I didn't really have enough time to throw something together for myself. I'm okay with it though...I already have an idea for next year, so I'm ahead of the game.
Before the other pictures, I have to tell a funny story. Nicholas, the day before Halloween, asks me, "Mommy, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween?" Me: "I'm going as myself." Nicholas: "No mommy, what costume are you going to wear?" Me: "I'm not dressing up." Nicholas: "Well, Kerstin is dressing up." I knew I was in trouble when he caught me not dressing up like his cool Aunt Kerstin. It made me giggle, what a smart kid. Next year, I'll be dressing up for the amusement of my son.

Shay on the way to the trunk or treat. He had a little bit of a hard time seeing out of his peripheral vision.

Emilie making phone calls on the way to trunk or treat.

A very excited bunny on the way to the trunk or treat.

Waiting for the party to start.

Emilie and her first piece of candy.

We had a great Halloween. After the trunk or treat we went over to our friends Halloween party and to see their house that they have been decorating for the last couple of months and keeping us all in suspense. They did a great job. Then we headed up to Shay's parent's home to spend the night and pass out candy there since they were out of town. Not one trick or treater came by. So we watched (fell asleep to) Indiana Jones. Nicholas had so much sugar in him he was bouncing off the walls. We finally decided to just go to bed and once we did, Nicholas fell asleep within probably 10 seconds. It was a great day!
I promise (Grandma's) there are more pictures coming. I took all 404 off the camera tonight. All of those will not be going up, but there are some very cute ones. Hopefully I can get some more up tomorrow.
8 comments:
Great pictures! I woke up this morning hoping there was a post from you, isn't that funny? Miss you!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the costumes. I can't wait to see your costume next year!
I can't believe there wasn't a single trick or treater at the parent's house.
Looks like Shay inherrited the "bingham" hair...I have photos from Grandma Bingham with my Dad and Jerry when they were maybe early twentys with hair like that...cracks me up...the kids are as cute as ever...tell aunt tess hi for me...
Way cute! It's so fun to see what everyone dresses up as for Halloween. John and I just threw on something simple just to say we dressed up. It's mostly just Caleb we had fun dressing up. Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Kev says he wants his corduroy suit back!
Hi Kim,
What cute kids you have! I was reading all of Nicholas'quotes to Shaun and we were both laughing so hard. I love what kids come up with. I hope you and your family are doing well. I need to come by and visit sometime considering I only live 15 minutes away! But it's fun to be able to keep up by reading your blog too!
isn't that ted's getup from the movie they made? it seems really familiar....
Yes it is the suit they used for the Corduroy Killer movie. Good memory!!
Post a Comment