I just have to take a moment to brag about and show off my wonderful husbands work. As many of you may know, and some may not, he owns a company with his brother filming wedding videos called STC Productions (www.stcdigital.com). Shay is the mastermind behind the creative side of it and Ted is behind the business side of it. They have been in business for 7 years now. He recently has redone his demo disk to take to wedding shows to give away. I am constantly amazed at what Shay comes up with and the work that he does (it makes me giddy and sometimes brings me to tears). He is always looking for ways to improve what he does and to make it exciting. And I think he does a great job at it. He is very creative. He works very hard to provide for our family and he is doing a great job. This clip below is what comes up when you put the demo disk into your DVD player. The other clips on the demo are awesome too (you can go to his website and see those soon), but I had just had to show this one off. I am a little biased, but he does wonderful work and I think that every bride should have a video done by him. And don't be surprised if one day you see his name on the big screen.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
i like...and i know one of the brides. he is awesome!
Wow, he really is good.
I'm so glad that my hubby is learning from him!
Wow- that's awesome Kim! What a great talent for Shay to have and even better that he found a job where he can use it!!
LOL, I LOVE IT!! Totally impressive!!
That is really impressive. It was cool to see what kind of work he does.
I want to get married again just so these guys can do my wedding again! It was so much fun then and I know it would be so much fun now!!!! Love the pics!
awh...if only I had known about this when I got married.....where were you on that one KIM!!!
He really does amazing work. LOVE IT!
Let Shay know Cole and I love this! Cole was talking about how talented Shay is with film, and I agree!!!
Very cool! He is so talented!
NOT that i didn't know that shay is amazing at what he does... but this is awesome! so hip for such a conservative seeming guy :) hope you all are well! ted and i talked about everyone getting together sometime. let's do it!
Post a Comment