Nicholas was singing this song at the dinner table the other night and it reminded me of this little video of him. This was taken back on February 6, 2007. He was just over 2 years old. It still cracks me up today how much enthusiasm he had for singing this song. As a back story. This is a song that my grandfather taught to us and we loved to sing when we were little. Mostly while were driving on long trips to pass the time in the car. Here are the words...
Peanut sittin' on a railroad track, it's heart was full of flutter. Around the bend came a great big train, choo-choo....peanut butter!!!

4 comments:
So glad you have some video of him at that age, how sweet! I'm glad he didn't dump himself out backwards from that highchair with his enthusiasm :)
It is amazing to hear him talk back then and to think how much progress his language has made. He certainly is a bit more articulate now.
I love it. I love hearing you laugh in the background too. What a cute kid!
That is hilarious! Seriously--I needed a good laugh!
Post a Comment