Here is Emilie with her beloved shoes. If she could she would wear them 24 hours a day. She is always finding them and bringing them to us to be put on. The other day at the store I was trying on a new pair of shoes on her and she was getting excited. She screamed when I put them back on the shelf and started walking away. We are starting to get glimpses of her being a very girly girl. Which I LOVE.
Pirate Day again. Nicholas loves to dress up as a pirate and build a "ship."
Pirate Day again. Nicholas loves to dress up as a pirate and build a "ship."
There was a night when I was trying to get the final preparations of dinner done (Shay wasn't home) and Emilie was screaming at me and so was Nicholas. I had already put applesauce on the table for the kids. I was engrossed in cooking and turned around to find this. Nicholas hopped up and started feeding Emilie without me even asking him. What a little helper!!
And here he is being creative. He is using a funnel to drink out of the refrigerator. He soon learned that he has to keep it there until the water he has put in it stops coming.
Here she is looking at a picture of Jesus. There are a couple of times that it has sounded like she has said Jesus while pointing at a picture of Him. I love moments like these!









1 comments:
I love the painted walls. Next year we plan to do some painting of our own. We planned to be here for 5 years or so, so I think we've just been treating this place like we've been renting it as far as decorations are concerned. Now that we are almost to 6 years with no end in sight, we've agreed to stop waiting on the decor. I can't believe how fast Emilie is growing and you can tell that she is starting to interact more and more with Nicholas all the time. She shares his mischievous little smirk!
Post a Comment