I know that Thanksgiving is almost over, but I had to get on and say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there. We have had a fun filled day with A LOT of food. We went to Shay's parents and enjoyed an early (1:00) meal there with his family. Then we headed on down to my sister Julianna's home for some more food (4:00). Both meals were very delicious and very filling. Now we are ready to sleep.
As I have been thinking today about what I am grateful for, I have had many things come to my mind. I feel that I am very blessed and have so much in my life to be grateful for. But the one thing that sticks out in my mind this year is that I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows me personally, knows my thoughts, how I feel, what I need and loves me more than I can even grasp onto. I have had experiences in the last few weeks that have reiterated this to me and I am so grateful for these experiences. I am grateful that I have the knowledge that I do, that I was blessed to come to this earth and have the Gospel in my life. What a wonderful blessing. I cannot even imagine my life without it.
I am also grateful for my cute little family. My husband, who works so hard and is so selfless in order to provide for our family both temporally and spiritually. My sweet Nicholas who is so energetic and imaginative. And my fun loving little Emilie, who brings so much joy to our family because she is full of joy and happiness.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed reflecting on those things that you have to be grateful for.

3 comments:
something to think about:
When Grandma was aroud it seemed like all the binghams got together at least once a month to just hang out together. I remember the first "family" meeting that my dad had at our house shortly after her funeral where we ALL promised to do a family home evening of sorts every month and each of her kids would take turns and we would do it at their house. Sadly this is not getting done and I feel like we are letting grandma down. Family was everything to her and IT SHOULD BE EVERYTHING TO US as well. So I have decided that we (us cousins) need to give a "rude" awaking to the adults about this. I am taking it upon myself to do so. I know logan has my back. I am wondering what your plans are around christmas and wondering if we could plan something at christmas time. Grandma loved christmas and I think it would just make her smile to see us all together laughing and having fun....(with the occasional "whatever" throwen in)...Please email me back and let me know what you all think . I know that we all have our own stuff going on now and are kind of spread all about...but Family is everything and we need to keep grandmas monthly stuff going...To honor her and the great woman that she was. Oh and if you have any ones emails like jerrys kids teds kids idonna kids....let me please have them. i will talk to my siblings and will go from there. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving and took a moment out of your day to be grateful for all that you have. I love ya all!!! (for those far away...utah cousins i know winter is harder but please think about it)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving, it sounds like a great one. We spent a lot of time reflecting too. Lot to be Thankful for this year.
Post a Comment