After church today, I was sending a quick e-mail and Nicholas was sitting over on Shay's weight bench in our room. Beside the weight bench is sitting this framed picture (I would have just put the picture up, but since it is copyrighted it wouldn't let me save the image and I'm not feeling like taking a picture of ours right now). So I was e-mailing and Nicholas is looking at the picture. He then says to me, "Hey, it's Jesus and His gun." Apparently we need to teach Nicholas a little more about Jesus being a shepherd and what "his gun" really is.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That cracks me up! I wonder sometimes where these cute little kids come up with these things! I LOVE reading your "Nicolas Quotes" on the side. I'll have to start one when Gracie starts saying random things like that - I'm sure she'll come up with some good ones!
I don't know who came up with the name for this post. . . but they are obviously a genius, a creative genius.
That above comment is from Shay, he hijacked my profile for a minute. He was actually the creative genius that came up with the title of the post, he obviously needs some recognition.
I love kids' interpretation of things. How cute for Nicholas to think that Jesus' staff was a gun.
Kim I love reading about the life of a young mother. Your blog was on Maegan's and so I looked today and laughed and laughed at the funny things Nicholas says. My favorite--What is that stink in my nose? You remind me of when my kids were young and you explain and explain and they still think you are crazy. It is fun to see all the kids being parents now. Thanks for sharing. Jera
Tonight I was reading the Friend to Katie Marie the article called "Sunday Stations" on page 18 and she pointed to the picture of the mom and said, "That's Nicholas' mom." I guess she thought you looked kind of like her with the short reddish hair. It was kind of cute and I thought you might think that was kind of funny.
Post a Comment