I thought I would just add a few cute pictures of the kiddos from January that I just have to share.
One day we decided to sort Nicholas' stuffed animals, smallest to largest.
Here he is at the completion of the project.
Emilie decided that she was a stuffed animal and tried to sort herself into the mix.
One day we decided to sort Nicholas' stuffed animals, smallest to largest.
Here he is at the completion of the project.
Emilie decided that she was a stuffed animal and tried to sort herself into the mix.
Nicholas got in trouble one night and was having some time to cool off in his room. The only way we have found to keep him in there is to turn the handle around and lock it from the outside (I always feel a little bit bad about this, but it works). Emilie was trying to bail him out.
Nicholas has been into him doing the lesson for Family Home Evening lately. He'll run and get a bunch of pictures from the Gospel Art kit and ask us what they are. He even compliments us when we get them correct. I thought this picture below was funny how Emilie is holding her leg. 





2 comments:
Cute pictures. I think it's great to get the kids involved in teaching the lessons for Family Home Evening.
LOL, your kids are so cute! Hey, that whole sorting from smallest to largest thing? Yeah, they "learn" that in kindergarten. Funny, huh?! Emilie's hair is getting so long and luxurious!
Post a Comment