One morning at the beginning of February we had fun with shaving cream. We hadn't done it in a while. This was Emilie's first time playing in the goo. She loved it and she only tasted it once. She decided it wasn't to eat. 

Look at the excitement on his face. 
Yes we did bath's immediately after this activity. I knew that it would get messy so that was the plan all along.
Nicholas and Em had fun playing with this big, sturdy box for a few days. I only got pictures of Emilie in it though.
Showing us her foot.


Look at the excitement on his face. 
Yes we did bath's immediately after this activity. I knew that it would get messy so that was the plan all along. Nicholas and Em had fun playing with this big, sturdy box for a few days. I only got pictures of Emilie in it though.
Showing us her foot.





4 comments:
Em's hair is getting SO long, I remember when you could just BARELY pull it back in a ponytail. Now it's everywhere. Love it!
We wear the shaggy do quite often as well. Oh, I love playing with shaving cream. I'll have to try that sometime with KM.
What a good mom you are! I bet it is so fun to be your children!
Ah... the shaving cream. Thanks for introducing us to those good times!! Her hair is getting long and THICK! Wow, what a big girl!
Post a Comment