Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!!

Being that it is the first official day of spring I thought I would post some beautiful pictures of a place I think I wouldn't mind going. Don't these look absolutely gorgeous? I am dreaming of being there today (even though it is a beautiful day where I am at too). These are the tulip fields in Holland.
Happy Spring to everyone!! We were able to go outside this morning already and enjoy the beautiful, warm day that it is today.

7 comments:

Marci Ward said...

That looks so neat, I thought you photoshopped it or something! It would be neat to visit!

Kira said...

I also think that would be such a beautiful place to visit.
We definitely need to get the kids together for a bike riding adventure in this beautiful weather. Happy Spring!

Justin and Lindsay said...

Wow! That's so pretty! I love tulips!!

daisy deb said...

it looks like someone dumped paint in the fields! the sunshine has awakened my spirit, we have been outside all week and LOVING it!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness, that is amazing. I have never seen pictures like that before, and I LOVE them. Thanks for sharing; it brightened my smile today. Tulips are my favorite of all-time. Can you imagine how many there are to make these magnificent colors? Amazing.

Shannon said...

p.s. I love the new look of your bloggity. So fresh and lovely.

Maegan said...

don't you wish that was your backyard!?