Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gallopy, Gallopy, Gallopy

In the last few days Emilie has discovered all of our little animal figurines (I am not sure what else to call them, the plastic animals kids play with). One of them is a horse and she has taken quite a liking to it. She would always be playing with it and saying something, but I didn't catch on to what she was saying until I really listened, but now I don't know how I didn't hear it in the first place. She was moving the horse along saying, gallopy, gallopy, gallopy. I have no idea where she learned that that is what a horse does. No idea. But she knows. And it is the cutest thing. She even tries to gallop too. So for your enjoyment, a video. I was actually able to catch her doing it. And then you get to see their sweet dance moves. Nicholas likes to try all kinds of things, it is fun to watch (if you can't tell he is enjoying to watch himself in the t.v. too).



And then some other pictures because I couldn't resist either (it is past my bedtime, I should be getting in bed, not blogging).

Here is a self-portrait of Emilie and I. I told her to smile and smile she did.
And so that you don't think I prefer one child over the other, here are some of Nicholas. Don't mind the huge scab across his forehead, information regarding that coming soon. That is another video that is waiting to be blogged.And one Sunday afternoon Nicholas decided to put Emilie's little diaper cover from her skirt over his head. When I got them camera he said, "Don't take a picture." and then he said, "Don't put this on the blog." So what am I doing, putting it on the blog. There will be more of this little photo shoot another time.

8 comments:

Marci Ward said...

Kim,
That video is hilarious... It sounded a little like, "gotta pee, gotta pee!" Maybe I think that because we are constantly running to the potty! Anyway, Your kids are so darn cute, I want to just squeeze little Emily..she is so cute! I also LOVED Nicholas and his dancing skills! He'll love this video when he is a teenager:)

Marci Ward said...

OH and I wanted to say that you look so beautiful (as usual). I sure miss you.

Carrie said...

wow! they've got moves! so cute!

Kalli said...

Where in the world did Nicholas learn to dance like that? He looks like a break dancer in training. Do you ever sing the song, "Ladies go...gentlemen go...here comes the country doctor--gallopy gallopy gallopy!" Mackay loves that, and maybe Emilie picked it up from that... It is a Barker thing, you know.

Henderson Family said...

Cute pictures and I love the awesome dance moves.

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, that is way too cute! I can't believe how grown up she is becoming! We need to get together SOON!

Kira said...

Way too cute!!! I agree with the above comment, Emilie is starting to look all grown up.
Dawson and Kate would love to come over and play with Nicholas and Emilie someday soon!

daisy deb said...

SO FUN!!!