Last one for the night. My kids are just like their mother. Whenever I am baking I love to sneak bites and love to lick the beaters. I usually let my kids lick the beaters now days and they love them. Emilie loved them so much this day that when I tried to go get it from her she hid under the table trying to get every last little bit.

8 comments:
That picture is priceless.
Yum, yum!!! Sneaky little thing.
I love the stories about the kids. The picture of Emilie sneaking more licks is hilarious.
That rug burn on Nicholas does look like it was painful, never seen one that bad. Cole thinks I'm mean when I laugh at him or the kids when they get hurt. I only laugh when I know the injury is not too serious, but there is something funny about watching their reaction to an injury. I laugh out of love.
Too funny! I love it!
She's a girl after my own heart! I do the same thing!( :
I can't believe how grown up Emilie is- she looks like a little girl! Wow how time flies.
Okay -- that is so cute! Licking the beater has got to be one of the best childhood memories!
Her hair is getting so long! How Funny! I see cords hanging down...do you still not have a table?!?!?!
Post a Comment