Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, June 1, 2009

Powerful Message

I watched these 2 videos on my friends blog tonight (thank you Henderson's for sharing) and was very touched by the message that she shares. What an amazing message it is! I'm not trying to change anyone's views or feelings on the subject, I was just touched and felt I wanted to share it as well.


Part 1



Part2

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting this. I thought it was awesome.

The Picketts said...

Thanks for sharing this! I hope that I can stand up for what's right as bravely as this young woman has done! What a remarkable girl!

daisy deb said...

It was fun to do a little catch up, cute pix in there!

Kira said...

WOW! What a strong woman and a great inspiration!

l528dwa said...

Thank you Kim for posting this. I'm really glad I watched it!