Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Soon

I promise that I will be posting soon. I have soooooo many pictures to post and things to post about. I have been a slacker (and busy) and I need to get back to it. I have been a bit distracted by reading lately and I have been choosing reading over posting on the blog. So I need to get back to posting. But, it is late tonight and I need to go to bed (just got back from a great weekend at a family reunion in the mountains, more pictures to come soon). However, to tie those of you over that like pictures, I have posted one of each of the kids. Nicholas enjoying a yummy treat in the sunshine at the reunion and Emilie in the car on the way home from the reunion.

3 comments:

Henderson Family said...

Cutie Pies!!!

Carrie said...

cute! you've been busy.

what have you been reading.

daisy deb said...

cute