While eating hot dogs at lunch today...
Mom: "Nicholas, eat your dog."
Nicholas: "I don't like dog."
Mom: "Since when don't you like hot dogs?"
Nicholas: "Since tomorrow."
Mom: "So you should like it today."
(Consequently, for the first time today in Nicholas' 4 years of life we bought some chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk with. Guess what he would prefer eating/drinking for lunch? And he is.)
Mom: "Nicholas, eat your dog."
Nicholas: "I don't like dog."
Mom: "Since when don't you like hot dogs?"
Nicholas: "Since tomorrow."
Mom: "So you should like it today."
(Consequently, for the first time today in Nicholas' 4 years of life we bought some chocolate syrup to make chocolate milk with. Guess what he would prefer eating/drinking for lunch? And he is.)

3 comments:
Haha! That's so funny!
That is so cute! Nate (and I) really miss the quote updates on the side of your blog. Nate says that is his favorite part of your blog. Just something to think about...
cute story! crew is also a big fan of flavored milk. every night he asks for "pink milk" (strawberry) with dinner. it's getting super annoying.
Post a Comment