We did this a few days ago and thought we would share today. Nicholas had fun picking who would be who. Have a Happy Halloween!!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.
“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson
Posted by Kim at 3:45 PM
7 comments:
I love it! Happy Halloween!!!
hahaha! I was laughing out loud during this; Shay makes the perfect Frankenstein, and Kim I didn't know you could work a boa like that! Awesome. Nicholas was the perfect mad scientist slash wearwolf, and I'll be around a vampire anytime if she looks like little Emilie. So cute! I'm going to show Ryan this; he'll crack up. Have a happy Hallyween. love you.
So fun! I like his choices.
What clever Halloween dancers you are in those costumes!!!!! Who is your favorite Nicholas?
Shay really does make the PERFECT Frankenstein! :) Also, I loved Nicholas as the mad scientist. Too cute.
That was awesome! Seriously! Great job, Nicholas!
Now I know what Wm and I will be doing tomorrow...tee hee!
Post a Comment