Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Singing Kiddos

Nicholas has always loved to listen to music and sing. It appears that Emilie enjoys it too and is starting to pick up the words. My favorite is when she sings I Am a Child of God and Jesus Once Was a Little Child with me at bedtime. I'll have to get that on video too. But for now, here they are singing Here Comes the Sun, originally sang by the Beatles.

The kids love to watch The Muppets Witch Doctor on youtube (click on the link to watch it so you know what they are singing). One night while Emilie was brushing her teeth she started to sing it. So cute!

The Nicholas had to join in the fun. I love the part where Nicholas stops and says, "Uhhh" and Emilie follows suit. Funny!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Em, you need to do eeeh, ahhh, walla-walla, bing, bang without your toothbrush so you don't freak-out your Grandma-ma! You're both so oooh, ahhhh, silly-willy, singing cute!

sheena said...

How cute. Funny, funny kiddos.

Katy said...

I loved Emilie dancing while singing with her toothbrush!

Henderson Family said...

Your kids are too cute!!!

Molly said...

I LOVE the singing- they are adorable:)How old is Emilie?