Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busted

This is what Emilie looked like this morning when I walked out of my room from getting ready. What is that on her face? Chocolate. Nicholas and Emilie had been sneaking cookies from the counter top while I was still getting ready for the day. Nicholas told me that that should teach me not to leave the cookies out on the counter top. I told him that he should learn to wipe Emilie's face off so that the evidence is erased.

A cute picture from tonight. Emilie was laying on the top of the couch watching Shay edit a video.

2 comments:

Kalli said...

Haha. That's what Mackay looks like every time she goes to the store with dad. Interesting...

Megan B ♥ said...

Your kids (both of them) are absolutely hilarious.