Conversation in the car about Nicholas' birthday.
Mom: "Hey Nicholas, what do you want your birthday cake to be (mom thinking things like dinosaur, monkey, some other character, etc)?
Nicholas: "Ummm, how about a square?"
Mom: "Don't you want something more exciting than a square?"
Nicholas: "Well, you could do a rectangle."
We need to teach Nicholas a thing or two about "exciting."
Mom: "Hey Nicholas, what do you want your birthday cake to be (mom thinking things like dinosaur, monkey, some other character, etc)?
Nicholas: "Ummm, how about a square?"
Mom: "Don't you want something more exciting than a square?"
Nicholas: "Well, you could do a rectangle."
We need to teach Nicholas a thing or two about "exciting."

5 comments:
that's really cute. at least you don't have to feel pressure to do an intricate cake.
That makes me laugh! By the way, we still watch your Halloween song at least once a day- Luke would watch it all day every day if I let him :-)
Funny! I would be pretty grateful if Kylie was excited about a square or rectangular cake...I am pretty sure I could actually pull that off! :)
That made me laugh out loud in my office. :) Totally made my morning! Thanks!
I hope he had a great b-day!!! w/ his square cake:)
Post a Comment