Last week Kerstin and Wm spent Wednesday at our house. The kids wanted something to do and for some reason at lunch they were talking about David and Goliath. After lunch Kerstin drew a Goliath for them to fight. They had fun shooting pom poms at him. Nicholas got creative and shot Legos at him too. Wm got a sword out and started at his legs. I'm pretty sure they conquered him because at the end he had no legs and he was laying on the floor. I do believe they ripped his head off too. Sounds pretty uplifting, eh?
Emilie was there too, but there aren't any pictures, other than the one above, of her because she was running around in just her "underpants."
Emilie was there too, but there aren't any pictures, other than the one above, of her because she was running around in just her "underpants."



2 comments:
What a great activity. I agree with Nicholas, that is pretty funny that his lego man got stuck in Goliath!
That is a very creative activity. I like it!!
Post a Comment